Benefits of in-house training with Verner Wheelock
- The training takes place at your site or at a venue local to you which reduces travel time and costs
- Courses can be run at a time to suit your production schedules including night shifts, or, for example, 1 day per week for a 3,4 or 5 day course
- Training can be tailored to your exact requirements in terms of content i.e. to address a specific training need or a problem that has arisen, or based around your own HACCP plans, quality systems or SOPs
- In-house training enables several members of staff to be trained at a fraction of the cost of sending individuals on courses – most courses can accommodate a maximum of 12-15 delegates
- We can help you standardise training within your company by using the same trainer to deliver training to all staff at a certain level across several sites
- We can help you choose the right course to meet your training objectives, and assist with planning your training for the year ahead
Planning an in-house course
All you need to do is set the time and place, provide a suitable room and refreshments, and put together the delegate list and we do the rest!
Our experienced trainer will come prepared with all the course materials, notepads, pens, text books and exam papers as required. If the course content needs tailoring, our trainer will discuss your requirements with you in advance, and may even conduct a site visit to ensure they have a full understanding of your objectives. Following the course, we’ll be in touch to pass on exam results and to offer any further support as required.
If you would like us to provide a quote or check availability of our trainers for an in-house project please contact us.
Courses available in-house
The following courses can be run in house:
- HACCP training and food safety courses from level 2 – 4 as well as refresher training
- Auditing Skills, Supplier Auditing and Lead Auditor and Auditor Refresher training
- Bespoke courses covering a combination of Auditing, HACCP and BRC Standards to meet your requirements
- Specialist courses including Root Cause Analysis, BRC 8 Update course, Allergen Awareness, Legal Labelling
- Training the Trainer and bespoke practical trainers’ courses for delivering SOPs
- Flavour creation and innovation
If you have just one or two staff who need an in-depth understanding of a specialist subject, why not try our Consultancy Services
We can help with anything from HACCP plans to specialist labelling consultancy
Contact us for a quote.