Training Support Assistant, Skipton, North Yorkshire
If you’ve recently left school or college or are looking for an apprenticeship position or entry level role, you could be just the person we’re looking for!
Verner Wheelock has a fantastic entry level opportunity to join our successful food industry training consultancy based in the beautiful surroundings of the Broughton Hall Estate, just outside Skipton.
We’ve been established since 1990 and train hundreds of delegates every year in subjects such as Food Safety, HACCP, Auditing and other specialist areas. We have an excellent reputation for training and customer service.
This full-time, permanent, Training Support role is an ideal first or second job. You’ll be taking care of admin duties to make sure everything runs smoothly for our training courses and exams.
What will I need?
- We’re looking for someone with good levels of literacy, numeracy and attention to detail.
- You’ll also be an organised self-starter, with the ability to multi-task
- A flexible, ‘can-do’ approach is necessary as you will be working as part of a small team.
- You’ll have excellent IT skills and will ideally be familiar with databases, spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- You’re always polite and professional when dealing with clients, both face-to-face and over the telephone.
- You’re reliable.
What will I be doing?
This role has loads of different duties to keep you busy, from helping prepare course material and keeping it updated, to booking locations for courses. You’ll be involved with the chasing of purchase orders and ordering office supplies, as well as dealing with post and incoming phone calls.
When courses are running the role will also include setting up the training room, providing refreshments and meeting and greeting delegates.
Full training will be given.
How much will I get paid?
Salary will be commensurate with experience, plus bonus scheme and company pension.
How to apply
If you feel you have the desired skills and enthusiasm for the role, and would like to join our small, friendly team then we would love to hear from you.
Contact Mitch Morrison or Alison Wheelock on 01756 700802 in the first instance, or email your CV to email@example.com