A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a food industry training and consultancy company in Skipton.
You will be met with an attractive salary as well as a pension scheme, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), excellent career progression opportunities and the beautiful surroundings of Broughton Hall Estate.
Is this you?
• Do you have strong sales experience, confident negotiation and closing skills?
• Do you have a good understanding of product and market sales?
• Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
• Are you self-driven with the ability to build relationships?
• Do you have excellent IT skills; with knowledge of contact manager databases?
If this sounds like you, then you could be our Business Development Executive.
As Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for the sales function within the business including sales organisation, planning and development. Your other responsibilities will include:
• Outgoing sales calls to existing customers and new/prospective customers
• Identifying potential new markets and customers
• Receiving sales calls and responding with quotations
• Taking inbound calls and enquiries to inform customers of all courses and business-related offerings
• Maintaining and developing positive business relationships with existing key clients
• Keeping abreast of developments in training initiatives and resource providers
• Identifying new clients and markets
• Providing reports to include production of relevant sales figures and reports for Board Meetings
Established in 1990, Verner Wheelock is a leading provider of high quality, food industry training. We are specialists in providing training to the food industry throughout the UK and pride ourselves on providing good quality training and a high level of service to our customers.
Industry experience would be an advantage, though a comprehensive induction is planned to encourage candidates from a broader background.
No agencies please.
In the first instance, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.