With the new BRC Standard for Food Safety coming into force from January 2012, are you aware of the recent updates and how they will impact on your staff and your business? If you want to get ahead of the game and aim for an ‘A’ grade, now is the time to make sure all your staff have had the necessary compliance and refresher training.
Our Auditing courses can help you with internal auditing and supplier auditing to make sure all your systems are in place and effective and to ensure you are buying from approved suppliers prior to your third party audit.
- Auditing Skills 21 – 22 Nov 2011 (2 places), 30 – 31 Jan 2012
- Supplier Auditing 23 Nov 2011 (3 places)
- Auditor/Lead Auditor 14 – 17 Nov 2011 (1 place)
HACCP Training Courses
We can offer all levels of HACCP training – from operatives and engineers, to all HACCP team members, team leaders and senior management. Our Validation and Verification workshop deals with two vital areas of HACCP – important for ensuring the effectiveness of your HACCP system.
All our courses run in Skipton, North Yorkshire but can also be run at your own premises for groups of 5 or more for a cost-effective solution.
- Level 2 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing 19 Oct 2011 (1 place)
- Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing 20 – 21 Oct (1 place), 24 – 25 Nov 2011, 23 – 24 Jan 2012
- Level 4 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing 27 Feb – 1 Mar 2012
- Validation and Verification Workshop 12 – 13 Mar 2012
We are now taking 2012 bookings for in-house courses. If you are planning your 2012 training now, please contact us for availability for in-house courses and a full list of 2012 dates.
Save time and money by training staff to Level 2 and Level 3 Food Safety ONLINE. This flexible learning option enables you to train several staff without closing a production line, and is also idealfor refresher training. Cost from just £15 per person!
We prefer to teach the Level 4 Food Safety in a classroom environment to enable interaction between delegates. Our next course in 2012 is already proving popular so BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment!
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety ONLINE just £15 + VAT
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety ONLINE just £125 + VAT
- Level 4 Award in Food Safety 19 – 23 March 2012
BRC Issue 6 Update
We are running BRC Issue 6 update courses on the following dates for just £220 per person or £350 + VAT for two.
- 17 Oct 2011 (Full)
- 7 Nov 2011 (2 places)
- 1 Dec 2011
- 1 Feb 2012