Directions to our Training centre
Verner Wheelock Associates Ltd
4 Stable Courtyard
Broughton Hall Business Park
Broughton Hall Business Park is 3 miles from Skipton, just off the A59
Broughton Hall Estate
Map & Directions
View Larger Map
**Please note: Google Maps or Sat Nav directions may send you via farm tracks and small country lanes. Please ensure that you access the Broughton Hall Business Park from the A59. See directions below**
Coming from Harrogate / Skipton (A59 Westbound)
- From Skipton by-pass roundabout (Junction A629 Keighley/ A650 Bradford; A59 Clitheroe/A56 Burnley; A65 Kendal/The Lakes; A65 Leeds; A59 Harrogate), take the A59 turning to Clitheroe. This turning is also signposted towards Earby and Colne.
- Skipton is signposted on your left - carry straight on.
- Carleton is signposted left - carry straight on.
- Soon after you will see Broughton sign.
- Once you pass The Bull Inn Pub (on the left hand side), slow down and take the next exit on the left, down a slip road (there is a small sign for Broughton Hall).
Coming from Clitheroe (A59 Eastbound) or Burnley (M65)
- From Clitheroe direction - come through West Marton & East Marton (landmark - Cross Keys Pub). Travel past the turn off for Elslack.
- From Burnley direction - pass through Colne (A56), Earby and Elslack.
- From both directions you will reach a junction roundabout (A59 Skipton /Harrogate; A56 Earby/Colne; A682 Burnley).
- Take A59 Skipton/Harrogate turnoff at the junction roundabout
- Broughton Hall Business Park is only ¾ mile from this junction.
- Take right turn off, signposted All Saint's Church, down the hill.
- If you see The Bull pub on your right, you’ve gone too far!
From both directions...
- Follow the road down to the main entrance gates of Broughton Hall.
- Don’t go through the main gates, but follow the road round to the right and up the hill for about ¼ mile.
- Turn left (following signs for "Offices") into the estate.
- Go past the office block (and car park) on your left.
- Cross two former cattle grids (with stone gate posts) on your way to the main car park.
- Please park in the large gravelled car park and make your way through the gardens on the left to Stable Courtyard. VWA is situated at the top of the stone steps on the edge of the courtyard.
To Skipton station from London King's Cross, Leeds, Bradford, Lancaster and Carlisle. Take a taxi from the station to Broughton Hall or we can arrange to collect you.
Leeds/Bradford airport (approx. 22 miles / 35-45 minutes from VWA)
Manchester airport (approx. 63 miles / 1hour 15 minutes from VWA)