Level 3 HACCP - (Intermediate HACCP)
"I came to the course with very little experience of
HACCP or of the food industry but thanks to VWA I
achieved an honours pass in the RSPH Intermediate
Certificate in Applied HACCP Principles exam!"
Philip Morrod, Quality Manager Robert McBride Aerosol &
NEXT COURSE DATES
A 2-day Level 3 HACCP training course leading to the RSPH/HABC Level 3 Award in
HACCP for Food Manufacturing.
This course provides managers and key supervisors with
an excellent grounding in HACCP principles and methodology.
They will gain the understanding and awareness necessary to
design and implement an effective HACCP system. Ideally all
HACCP team members should complete this course before
commencing a HACCP study.
Participants should hold at least a Level 2 hygiene or
food safety qualification and possess a good working
knowledge of their industry sector.
Course Structure & Content
- The Importance of Food Safety
- The Role and Benefits of HACCP
- Legal Obligations
- The Principles of HACCP
- The Practical Application of HACCP
- Designing the Plan (including group exercises)
- The Team Approach
- Hazard Analysis Methodology
- Identification of Critical Control Points
- Monitoring Procedures
- The Codex CCP Decision Tree
- A short, work based assignment to be completed prior
to the course.
- Presentation by participants of work-based
assignments and group discussion
- Verification and maintenance of HACCP systems
- Management of HACCP systems
- Examination - RSPH/HABC Level 3 Award in HACCP for
Food Manufacturing (also suitable for caterers) The
exam is taken at the end of Day 2
RSPH/HABC Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food
Manufacturing(also suitable for caterers)
- 90 minute examination consisting of 45 short answer
questions (multiple choice),
- Successful candidates will achieve either a Pass or
- The exam is taken at the end of Day 2.
£680 + VAT
Your course fee includes:
- Course binder and notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Use of open learning materials
- Examination fee and certificate
Level 3 Award in HACCP
for Food Manufacturing
Next level – Level 4 HACCP - (Advanced HACCP)
Level 3 HACCP Course - (Intermediate HACCP)